Monday, January 23, 2017

Smut: Restrained Blog Hop! (#bondage #prizes #femdom)

smut restrained banner


Today I’m joining Victoria Blisse and her other friends in a blog hop celebrating restraint in all its forms. I’ve got a juicy excerpt from the story “Wired”, part of my fun collection Hearts &Handcuffs.

Liz has had her eye on her fellow geek Krishna for a long time, but the shy sysadmin has always seemed impervious to her charms. Then one day, she discovers his secret.

Read my excerpt, then leave me a comment (with your email address, please!) telling me what kind of restraint stories you like (or don’t). I’ll randomly choose one person who comments to receive a $5 bookstore gift certificate, and another person to win a copy of the book.

Once you’re done here, head over to the Smut Restrained control center (!) for lots more sexy bondage excerpts! Most of the other participants have prizes, too!



I slipped through the fire doors that led to my group's space. The glassed-in server room was lit, plus the ceiling fluorescents above Krishna's office. The floor was carpeted in this area. I moved without a sound.

Krishna sat with back to me, focused on his screen. From where I stood, outside his cubicle, I couldn't see what he was gazing at so intently. But I could guess.

Krishna,” I murmured.

He swiveled around, simultaneously flicking the off switch on his monitor. I could tell that the move was well-practiced.

Liz! What are you doing here?” As I entered the cubicle, he backed the chair towards the desk, apparently trying to put more distance between us.

I came to visit you. I thought you might be lonely.” I took another step forward. He had nowhere to go. An embarrassed grin stretched his lush lips.

His shirt was open to the middle button. A gold chain nestled in the black curls on his breast. He was breathing hard; the rise and fall of his chest made the necklace glitter. I dropped my gaze to his lap. As I expected, I found a significant bulge.

Um―no―I'm fine―just making sure the backups are all right. I was going to leave in a few minutes...”

I brushed a fingertip across the lump in his groin. He shivered. His nervous smile evaporated. “Don't go yet,” I crooned. “I just got here.”

I had changed out of my work clothes. I now wore a tight purple jersey with a V neck that flattered my modest breasts and a short denim skirt. I trailed a finger down my throat to my cleavage. Krishna's eyes followed in fascination. I retraced my path to my throat, the feathery touch making my nipples pebble, and removed the scarf I'd draped around my neck.

He gripped the curved arms of his desk chair, as though he were afraid he was going to faint. I slipped the scarf under the chair arm and wrapped it twice around his wrist, then tied a firm knot. He didn't move. The lavender silk was lovely against his brown skin.

Is that too tight?” My voice was barely louder than a whisper. Krishna shook his head. His eyes were black pools of lust. I pulled a second scarf from my back pocket, this one turquoise, and secured his other arm. He trembled when I touched him.

I seated myself on his lap. His erection poked deliciously at my bottom, even through the heavy denim of my skirt. He must be huge, I thought. I'd know before long.

His beautiful face hovered inches from mine. He dropped his eyes, focusing on his bound wrist.

No,” I protested, lifting his chin so that he could not look away. “Look at me, for once. I've been trying to get your attention for months. You're not getting away from me this time.”

Krishna's lips parted, as though he was about to speak. I stopped him with a fierce kiss. At first he resisted, struggling against the scarves, his lips pressed tightly together to keep me out. I braced my palms against his chest and bore down on him, prying those lips apart with my tongue.

All at once he let go. His mouth was as lush and hot as it looked, tasting of coffee and anise. I fed on him, nibbling and sucking, pouring out my long-denied lust. He opened to me, not exactly passive, but giving me control.

My bare thighs grew damp with the heat of that kiss. My nipples peaked into aching knots. His smell surrounded me, soap and sweat and the coconut oil he used on his hair. His rod prodded the crack between my legs. I burrowed deeper into his mouth, kissing him harder.

Krishna arched up, grinding himself against my ass. I broke the kiss and hopped off his lap. “Oh no you don't! Your orgasm belongs to me.”

Please, Liz!” Krishna looked miserable and needy.

Oh, now you're begging!” I strutted back and forth in front of him on my high-heeled boots, giving him an eyeful of my slutty outfit. “Maybe I should just leave you here, tied up and frustrated. After all, you've frustrated me for an awfully long time.”

No, please...”

What will Steve and Rob think when they come in tomorrow and find you tied to your chair? And when they turn on your monitor?”

I reached over his shoulder to click the switch. As I'd expected, the screen was full of kinky images, men hogtied and suspended, secured in a hundred uncomfortable positions, all with huge, hungry erections. 


Don't forget to leave a comment!
And be sure to visit the blog hop home page for more chances to win! 

Get your copy of Hearts & Handcuffs here:

 

5 comments:

Mary Preston said...

I don't have a preference.

marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Nikki Vanderhoof said...

I really enjoy restraint stories in general, no real preference. nikkivanderhoof@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see a restraint story work a lacing table, which is my favorite form of restraint. Paganlady0505 (at) gmail (dot)com

bn100 said...

no preference

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

Lisabet Sarai said...

Congratulations to Pagan Lady, who has won a copy of the book! And to Nikki, who gets the $5 GC.

Thanks for participating!

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)