Saturday, January 7, 2017

Just a Spanking (#bdsm #spanking #eroticromance)

Saturday Spankings meme
 
Happy Saturday!

Somehow I neglected to book a guest for today. That’s okay, though. This means I can participate in the Saturday Spankings meme.

I believe this is the first time I’ve done so. Somehow I suspect it won’t be the last.

This snippet is from my story “Just a Spanking”, one of the two BDSM tales in my book D&S Duos 2. Hope you like it!


He makes me wait. Heat shimmers through me. Blood pounds in my ears. I study my toes and listen to my breath. Fear and excitement co-mingle, until I can't tell one from the other. My bratty determination to make him touch me fades away, although my clit still throbs and my juices trickle down my thighs. All I want is to please him. I'll wait forever if that is what it takes. Indeed, a part of me would rather wait than know what comes next.

All right, Rebecca,” he says finally. “Kneel on the footstool and stretch your body across my legs.” I look up to find that he has placed one of the throw pillows on his lap. I understand that he wants a barrier between my body and his possible erection. Plus the cushion is too soft to provide much friction. Obviously he has planned this carefully. I would not have expected less from him.

I am awkward as I clamber onto the ottoman and spread my body across his lap. The padded stool is the perfect height. When I bend at the hip, my belly rests on the cushion and my ass is in air, just to the right of his body. I rest my chest on the chair to his left, cradling my head in my crossed arms. I'm not uncomfortable. I feel stable and well-supported.

Thighs together. That's right. Bring your knees closer to the chair. Good.” I comply as promptly as I can. The shift raises my butt higher. I'm totally accessible. Completely vulnerable.

It's delicious.

Usually he warms me up when he's about to spank me. He will stroke and knead my buttocks, then pinch me hard just as I am starting to relax. More often than not he'll slip a blunt finger between my cheeks and swirl it around in my pussy. He'll tell me what a pervert I am, to be so wet at the mere thought of being beaten. I'll be torn between embarrassment and pride. I know that this is one reason why he wants me.

Tonight, though, the only warm up is more waiting. He doesn't touch me, though I can feel his eyes like ghostly fingers on my exposed flesh. My cunt feels heavy and swollen, pressed against the cushion. I shift my position the tiniest bit and pleasure sparks from my clit to my nipples and back again in a maddening cycle.

Be still,” he orders. “No squirming around. No humping the pillow. This is a spanking, pure and simple. You may yell or cry as much as you want. But I don't want you to move. That will spoil it.”

There's menace in his voice, and promise. We are about to embark on a new adventure together.

Do you understand?”

I'm sure he feels me tremble as I nod, but he doesn't chide me. Instead he brings the flat of his hand down hard on my ass. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)