Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Snog: A Kiss from Ruby's Rules

It's Sunday again, time for Sunday Snogging over at the blog of my friend Victoria Blisse. I had so much fun last week I decided to post another snog for your delectation today! This one is from my outrageous BDSM erotic romance Ruby's Rules, available from Eternal Press.

Ruby's Rules Cover

Tell me what you want,” I purr. “I’m feeling generous tonight, and just might grant your request.”

He leans toward me in answer, and grasps my chin. Strange electricity flows from his touch. My breasts ache. My cunt is on fire.

I want you to take me home with you,” he says with a cryptic smile. And then he kisses me.

I am not sentimental. I am not romantic, susceptible, easily mastered. But I swear, I could drown in this kiss.

His lips are smooth and full, his tongue demanding. He tastes of peppermint, and behind that, an aromatic trace of pipe tobacco. I smell his cologne, something clean, woodsy, Scandinavian.

I do not want to give in, and yet I do. I return his kiss, open my mouth wide to his probing. He senses my partial surrender, and presses his advantage. He has slipped his hand inside my vest, now, and is pinching my nipple hard.

I love it. I am awash with lust. I am dying for him to take me. My sex is liquid, spilling over. My scent rises in the velvet-draped space. I know that I cannot hide my desire, but still I try.

You seem most enthusiastic,” I say, my voice surprisingly steady. “But why should I allow you into my personal space?”

Because you want to,” he says, deftly extricating my breast from its leather casing and planting a kiss on its tip. “And because you think that you will have more control on your home territory. As an interloper, I will necessarily be at a disadvantage.”

He is right. Many women would feel vulnerable, bringing a stranger into their home, but I am more confident on my own turf than in some unfamiliar locale. I am astonished at his perspicacity. Who is this man? He appears so ordinary and yet there is both physical attraction, and psychological intrigue.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was yummy!! I feel way out of my league here with all you Sunday Snoggers, you're all so damn good!

sue laybourn said...

but...but...
What happens next?!????

Very enticing.

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Claire,

Thank you! Actually, I discovered I don't have that many kisses in my work. I seem to move pretty quickly to the next steps LOL.

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hello, Sue,

Well -- you could buy the book and find out... ;^)

Maybe I'll give away a copy in my August newsletter contest.

Victoria Blisse said...

Brilliant Kiss! :)

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)