Sunday, July 23, 2017

I’m Back... (#SmutSunday #reviews #masturbation)

Smut Sunday button

You might have noticed I was pretty scarce last week. Actually, I had an accident that required emergency surgery, and spent the time in the hospital. Don’t want to think about that now, though... I’m home working on recovering, and it’s Smut Sunday!

First, I want to thank everyone who left comments on my Charity Sunday post, July 9th. If you haven’t had the chance to read or comment, there’s still time to do so. I will donate $1 for each comment I receive to my charity of the month, Rosie’s Place. The post will be open for comment until the second Sunday in August (Charity Sunday #3).

Speaking of Rosie’s Place, I got a personal email from them thanking me for doing the promotion. I was blown away. I’ve done quite a bit of altruistic erotica over the years. My impression has been that charities are happy to take money from smutmongers like me, but they don’t like to acknowledge it. Rosie’s definitely has class!

In other news, I just got another five star Amazon review for Damned If You Do. Moondancer called it a “sweetly-hot read with a great story”. Funny that she thought the BDSM was “not overly graphic and heavy”. I’m not sure I’d agree, but you know, different strokes and all...!


Finally, for my Smut Sunday offering, I’d like to send you over to the Unbound Box Magazine, to read my brand new erotic short “Watch Me”. Here’s the first few paragraphs.

Watch me.”

She stretches out on the cool cotton sheets, back arched, arms above her head, fingers extended toward the headboard. Her spine lengthens and her muscles shift, tightening her belly, raising her breasts. The movement draws his attention—with her head thrown back she can’t see him, but she knows him well enough to predict his responses. Better, perhaps, than he knows her. Her nipples, always prominent, harden into rigid beads that ache for stimulation.

Unlike him, she knows how to wait.

She holds the pose for long moments, giving him the chance to appreciate her taut nakedness, before letting go and sinking back into the mattress. Then she turns toward him, toward the chair next to the bed where he sits, equally naked. As she’d guessed, he’s focused on the lush hills and valleys of her body—but not completely. Though his eyes devour her, his hands are busy elsewhere, stroking the fat, eager erection that rears up from his lap.

Stop that, darling. I want your full attention. Concentrate on what I’m doing. Imagine what I’m feeling.”

You look so hot, I can’t help it,” he protests, though he releases his cock, at least for the moment. It’s a beautiful cock, smooth and straight, with a rosy crown that’s already slick with his anticipation. She wants to swallow it, to straddle it, to feel its solid bulk slide into her and fill her. Not yet, though.

Read the rest of the story here: https://unboundbox.com/blogs/magazine/watch-me

And when you’re done, head back to Smut Sunday central for more lovely, sexy posts!


2 comments:

Colleen C. said...

Oh boy... I hope you feel better soon... Happy healing!

Lisabet Sarai said...

Thanks, Colleen! It's a real bummer, but I'm very lucky it is not worse!

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)