Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween Treats!




Happy Halloween to all my readers and visitors!

I know you’re probably busy putting the final touches on your costumes, or stocking up on Hershey bars and Tootsie Rolls. (Do these still exist? That’s what comes to mind when I remember my Halloweens!) If you’re looking for some reading to get in the mood, though, you might be interested to know that Totally Bound and Pride Publishing are offering a 25% discount on seasonally appropriate titles—paranormal and horror at Totally Bound, and vampires and shifters at Pride.

I’ve got some suggestions...

Fire in the Blood (M/M/F vampire ménage)

In the heart of darkness, eternal passion burns.


The Eyes of Bast (M/F cat shifter)

Trust your heart. Follow your dreams.


Necessary Madness (M/M paranormal – psychic powers)

Both power and love can lead to madness.


Rendezvous (M/F ghost story)

By the time midnight tolls, Rebecca has come face to face with more magic than she had ever imagined.


I’ve also got a Halloween treat for you. Leave me a comment telling me about your favorite type of paranormal story. I’ll randomly choose one person to receive a $5 bookstore gift certificate, for Totally Bound, Pride, All Romance, Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

(Don’t forget to include your email address!)

While you’re here, comment on my post from yesterday, about my new Halloween release Coming in Costume, and you could win a copy of Rendezvous.


17 comments:

Mary Preston said...

My favorite paranormal reads are all varied, but they all surprise. Got to love that.

marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

orelukjp0 said...

I really love ghost stories. When you know something is there but you can't see them. It just scares you senseless.

Have a great Halloween.

orelukjp0 at gmail dot com

Erzabet Bishop said...

I love shifter tales.
Happy Halloween!
Erzabetwrites at gmail dot com

ShirleyAnn said...

My favourite Paranormal book is actually a series "The Triquetra Trilogy" by Marguerite Labbe the main character is really intriguing and they are wonderful books.

ShirleyAnn(at)speakman40(dot)freeserve(dot)co(dot)uk

Ria Restrepo said...

Paranormal romances about shifters and vampires are my favorites.

And yes, there are still Tootsie Rolls! :)

riarestrepo (at) gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I tend to like ones about angels experiencing human feelings for the first time. Humor is a plus, too...

Trix, vitajex@aol dot com

Anne said...

Yes, Tootsie Rolls still exist, they're a favorite of mine. They have more flavors than chocolate now, but I'm a purist.

I used to love vampire stories where the vamps are still scary (but sexy), but in the last couple of years, I've shifted to shifters.

acm05atjuno.com

Stacey Smith said...

I like the shifter romance story the most.
sasluvbooks at yahoo dot com

Tatiana L. said...

I love reading about witches, angels and demons

g.tatiana at lycos dot com

Colleen C. said...

I love the variety of beings in paranormals, but my go to reads tend to be shifters. greenshamrock at cox dot net . Happy Halloween!

ingrid said...

I like all kinds of paranormal stories. One of my favorite is an older one but I love it: Flashback.

Ginger said...

I am a big fan of vampires but that may just reflect my love of the Ann Rice series :)

bn100 said...

vampires

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

joye said...

My favorite paranormals are the werewolves stories.
jwisley(at)aol(dot)com

Sue A. said...

I enjoy stories about human's with extrasensory powers.

magenta 2 red [at] gmail [dot] com

H.B. said...

I love shifter stories, especially ones involving alpha werewolves.

humhumbum AT yahoo DOT com

Lisabet Sarai said...

Greetings! Thanks for your great answers to my questions. Wonderful variety! And I might mention that the only variant I HAVEN'T written is an angel/demon story.

Guess I should get busy!

Congratulations to Tatiana, by the way. Random.org chose her as my winner.

Stay tuned for more giveaways!

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)