Sunday, December 15, 2013

Lisabet's December News

Champagne and Love
New and Upcoming Releases
 
Happy holidays to all my readers!

Since my last newsletter, I've had three releases. First of all, Her Secret Ingredient is now available as a single author title. You can also get the tale as part of the What's Her Secret boxed set, and now, in print as well! I won't take up your time by repeating the blurb, which I've been sharing pretty much everywhere. You can find all the details here and here.
Tied to the Billionaire Cover

In addition, the Tied to the Billionaire anthology has come out in print. This juicy book is the perfect gift for all your romantically-inclined friends - or at least the kinky ones. After all, who wouldn't want a dominant billionaire for Christmas?

Speaking of print, Rajastani Moon in now available in paperback, too. Did you see Thistedown's rave review of the book at Long and Short Reviews? She said so many complimentary things about the book that I can't decide which to quote! Click on the link above to read what she has to say.
 
Other News

I know I missed a month, but I've made up for it with a new and very intense chapter of my CatToy shifter serial.

I have a kiss from the chapter for you, as my regular Sunday snog. And you can win prizes if you comment, as part of Victoria Blisse's Blissemas celebration!

Meanwhile, as a gift to my author and reader friends, I have two full PDFs that you can download. Just visit holidaygifts.html to download either Naughty Bits: The Erotogeek's Guide for Technologically Challenged Authors - more than 80 pages of explanations and advice for those of you who are mystified by technology - or Kiss Before Midnight, a collection of four holiday themed romantic shorts.

Hey, why not download them both?

I'll be sending out information about this month's exclusive VIP drawing on Tuesday. Only people on my list are eligible to enter!

If you're not on my email list but would like to be, just send an email to contest [at] lisabetsarai [dot] com with the subject line "Add Me", from the email you want added. You can also add your name from the holiday gifts page above.

And speaking of free books - if you sign up for Totally Bound's newsletter, you will automatically receive a voucher for a free TB book. Talk about easy! Just click here to subscribe.
 
Lisabet's Pick of the Month

My pick of the month for December is Coffee Time Romance's Steampunk site. If you love corsets and clockwork, brass and leather, this is the place to be. CTR's Revelry release parties are great fun - I had one myself - and there are lots of chances to meet fantastic authors and win great prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)