Thursday, June 6, 2013

New Covers!

I just finished the edits for my billionaire story Challenge To Him and presto, two glorious covers arrived in my email box. The first is for the anthology Tied to the Billionaire, which will go to pre-release on the 19th of July.




And the second is for the individual release of my story - no release date yet, but as soon as I have one, I'll let you know.



Don't you love them both?

In case you've forgotten, here's the blurb for Challenge to Him:
-->
All the wealth in the world can’t buy willing surrender.
Andrew MacIntyre, heir to a vast empire of railroads, mines and mills, is the second or third richest man in America, and by far the most eligible bachelor among the society folk summering in Newport, Rhode Island. His mother has filled their opulent mansion with marriageable daughters of bankers and industrialists, but Andrew knows none of these callow young women can satisfy his perverse sexual needs. No respectable girl would ever consent to being bound and beaten, to serving and obeying him the way he craves. His money gives him the freedom to purchase anything except his heart’s desire—a submissive partner to share his life.
Independent, progressive and well-educated, labour activist Olivia Alcott has dedicated herself to improving the lot of the workers who toil in the factories that have made Andrew and his class so wealthy. The strike she organises triggers a confrontation between her and the handsome billionaire. Although their disparate backgrounds and values make them natural foes, something stronger draws them to one another—an intuitive recognition of complementary fantasies. Andrew offers Olivia a bargain: better working conditions for the mill staff, in return for a weekend of her unquestioning obedience. Olivia will help him deflect the attentions of the potential mates assembled by his mother, as well as providing more intimate services. Given Olivia’s origins, a more enduring relationship appears impossible—but Andrew is not the sort to give up something he wants.

10 comments:

Julianna said...

Love the first one's energy! The second one is classy with shiny hair that I just want to caress. The accents of purple are great! Have actually been craving to dye my hair that color... Radical change is coming!

Unknown said...

OMG! I do love them both. Awesome. Can't wait to read your story!

Unknown said...

TEB covers are always amazing. I love the Challenge to Him cover Lisabet. It's so elegant, just gorgeous.

JP said...

Very nice!

Imogene Nix said...

Gorgeous covers!

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Julianna,

I like the fact that these covers definitely take the woman's point of view.

Purple hair, huh. I could see it...

Lisabet Sarai said...

Thanks, Donna!

The Challenge to Him cover is perfect since the story is a historical, set in the first decade of the twentieth century.

Lisabet Sarai said...

Needless to say, I agree!

I don't necessarily love every cover TEB does, but their overall success rate with my books has been high.

Lisabet Sarai said...

Hi, Imogene,

Thanks for taking the time to check 'em out!

Unknown said...

I like the messy hair and the really tidy hair. Such contrast. Both are beautiful!

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)