Monday, August 16, 2010

Fire in the Blood - Finally Out!

Hello, readers!

Well, the wait is over - mine and hopefully yours! You can now get your copy of Fire in the Blood from Total-E-Bound.

My thanks to all of you who left comments here at Beyond Romance during my two-week pre-release bash. My lucky winner is Louisa Bacio. Congratulations, Louisa!

Don't worry, though. My monthly newsletter just came out, complete with a brand new giveaway. You can snare yourself a $10 Amazon gift certificate, just for sending me an email with the answers to two simple questions. For details, go to http://www.lisabetsarai.com/news.html While you're there, check out my free reading page -- nearly two dozen stories ranging from sweet to sizzling!

Once again, thanks for your support.

~~ Lisabet

2 comments:

Jeremy Edwards said...

Congratulations on the new release! See you tomorrow over at the Socks & Fedora. : )

katsrus said...

Happy release day! Congrats to the winner.
Sue B

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! (And if you're having trouble commenting, try enabling third-party cookies in your browser...)